Creekside Landing
Architectural Review Board Questions
  • I need to replace my mailbox and/or mailbox post. What replacement options are approved by the ARB?
    Mail box replacement is becoming an issue. Our mail boxes are about 12-13 years old. Finding an identical replacement doesn't appear likely. The following links will direct you to mailbox replacements that are ARB-approved and match the community standard as close as possible:

  • When and where are HOA meetings held?
    The HOA Board meets on the 3rd Monday of each month at 6:00 PM.  All meetings are held at the Creekside Landing Clubhouse, unless otherwise advertised.  If the location of the meeting changes, the neighborhood sign will indicate the new location and time.
  • How much are the HOA dues?
    Creekside Landing HOA dues are $53 a month which pay for maintenance and management of the neighborhood amenities and common areas.  The HOA is committed to maintaining and improving the neighborhood, while keeping monthly dues low.
  • What is an HOA resale package and where can I find it?   (Updated)
    A resale package is a packet of vital information provided to those purchasing a home in an association.  The package includes a complete set of recorded documents that govern the association.

    Those in the process of purchasing a home in Creekside Landing can contact us to request a resale package.
  • I'd like to make a change to the outside of my home (i.e. build a fence, shed, etc.). Do I need approval?
    The Creekside Landing Bylaws require an application to the Architectural Review Board for any change to the exterior of your property.  This includes landscaping changes, especially the removal of trees!  The review ensures the requested changes conform to the guidelines and allow us to maintain the beautiful appearance of our community.

Pool & Clubhouse
  • How do I reserve the clubhouse?
    Clubhouse reservations are taken on a first come, first serve basis and can be made online.  Click here to make the reservation.  Prior to your reserved date, residents must email a completed Clubhouse Rental Application to the Creekside Landing Association Manager, Tollie Appleby at
  • I reserved the clubhouse, how do I get a key?
    If you have a key card for the Creekside Landing swimming pool gate, your normal pool card will allow you to access the front door of the clubhouse on the day of your reservation.  Please note that the adult lap swim key cards will NOT be programed to allow entry to the clubhouse.  If you do not have a key card, one may be checked out from the Creekside Landing Association Manager, Tollie Appleby, who can be reached at (757) 706-3019 or
  • I lost my pool pass, how do I get a new one?
    Contact us to request a new pass.
  • Can I host a party at the neighborhood pool?
    The neighborhood pool may be used to host parties and events.  For more information, read the Pool Party Information Sheet.  You may coordinate the pool party by emailing High Sierra Pool Company at with the time and date of the pool party, number of guests attending the event, type of event, name of the resident hosting the party, along with complete address, & phone number.

  • How do I change my settings for the Member Directory?
    After logging in to the website, click the "Your Profile" link.  Then click "Update Directory Preferences."  You can choose to make each piece of information visible or hidden to other users.
  • How do I change my username and password?
    Click the "Your Profile" link on the upper right hand side of the page, and update the desired information.
  • How do I register for the website and access restricted pages?
    Due to privacy concerns, some of the website pages are restricted to the residents of Creekside Landing.  Click here to register on the website.  If you are not the homeowner, you may be asked for documentation (utility bill, etc.) to verify your residency.
  • How can I report a broken link or other website problem?
    Click here to report the issue.  Be sure to select "Website / Technical" as the message addressee.